- Two Win Powe Award from Oak Ridge July 27, 2014
Adrian Bejan: Do airplanes evolve like birds?
The Christian Science MonitorJuly 23, 2014
- Chris Dwyer on Computer Engineering's Future Through DNA Assembly July 22, 2014
- Law of Physics Helps Explain Airplane Evolution July 22, 2014
Vanishing point: five ways to become invisible
The GuardianJuly 22, 2014
Vivek Wadhwa: America's crazy, upside-down immigration system
PoliticoJuly 21, 2014
- Supporting the Past, Communicating the Future July 21, 2014
- David Needham Named Honorary Professor of Pharmacy at the University of Nottingham July 18, 2014
Missy Cummings: When will robots take over the world?
The AtlanticJuly 18, 2014
- Dwyer Named DOD Fellow July 17, 2014